This blog will be used for two purposes for the next fifteen weeks: proposals, research, information, and my own personal work from my photography 2 class and the same sort of information for my CDES Design Media class. New layout since I found the Pentax layout (vintage camera) in the layouts section. It honestly looks much cleaner and visually appealing than the last one. As always, no idea how much use this blog will actually see over the course of the next semester.
Other places I post:
- Photo-Sylladex @ Tumblr: For research for photography and images for my inspiration journal.
- Kunstinspiration @ Tumblr: For things that inspire me to create, references, tutorials, things that strike me.
- Fotografierentaken @ Tumblr: The place where I post my own photography.
- 14112 @ tumblr (tagged: art): My non-photographic art. It doesn’t have it’s own blog, it’s just on my main blog with all my fandom and other things. I don’t use that blog very much lately, primarily because I just don’t have a lot of free time. I also don’t really work on a lot of non-photographic art right now, but that is likely to change in the next 15 weeks with my Design Media class.
- If, for some reason, writing is your thing, I do fandom works at AO3 but I haven’t really been doing much writing.
If there’s anything else you’re looking to know about me, go click that tagged art tumblr link and there’s a sidebar there that links to almost anywhere you can find me online.
Let’s see how much this gets used this semester. woo.